Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: AVK V6 3.0 2003 8E0 909 559E ECU tuning thread  (Read 55608 times)
mister t

« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2016, 05:26:26 PM »

or, you could have told me what the problem was. if this was a file with 2step patch, i assume it was, that file in particular would blow a fuse and cause random misfires.
fairly severe misfires actually for some reason. this took a very long time to pinpoint as it is not a very popular file. as in, it wasnt fixed until just a few months ago.

if you had misfires, told me, and i told you to replace plugs and coils, that is solely because i honestly did not know the patch was causing those issues. like i said, it has taken this long to figure it out.

Hey, just the person I was hoping to hear from on this.

Kompressed; have you had a chance to have a look at what I posted for a tune?

I'd welcome any feedback and if you'd be willing to compare notes or .bins I'd be even more appreciative.

FYI: I have not taken any position as to the OP's problem or the quality of your work (which as I've always understood is excellent Smiley.

That's always been between you guys, I was just happy to find someone who was willing to give my tune a try Smiley

In particular, if you've been tuning N/A audi engines, I'd like to get your thoughts on some of the resonance tuning stuff. Do you play much with the cam phasing?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 05:32:32 PM by mister t » Logged
thatguyrockz

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2020, 04:10:04 PM »

sorry to bump an old ass thread! whats the correct memory layout to select? I tried finding to no avail.
thatguyrockz

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2020, 06:51:21 PM »

sorry to bump an old ass thread! whats the correct memory layout to select? I tried finding to no avail.

figured it out.  Cry
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: