Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.5 Logging issue on Boost  (Read 6576 times)
leolux

« on: November 22, 2013, 05:48:42 PM »

Hi Guys,

i have on my 1999 TT quattro ME7.5 (512k) ECU Logging issues if the car boost they kill me out. The incridible thing is its only on boos i can get the rpm without load and works fine. i Have teste to put the VCDs on other controll unit like the Dashboar and the same issu. i think its any problem with the k-line. The incredible thing is the car has work two days bevor without any problem...

I hope anyone have get this problem and had fix it.....

im happy for all infos

Leo
leolux

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:30:20 AM »

No one same problem?

i have checked more cables all the same result... its not rpm based in gear 0 i can put to rev without conection issue... On Boost there put me off... Here one log from ME7 Logger
maZer.GTi

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 05:50:30 AM »

No one same problem?

i have checked more cables all the same result... its not rpm based in gear 0 i can put to rev without conection issue... On Boost there put me off... Here one log from ME7 Logger

I had the same issue some time ago, i cant find the error too, would be nice to find a solution.
Next Step for me is to connect the k-line from ecu directly to my obd adapter.. Hope this will solve it. Cheesy
MIL_on

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 11:58:41 PM »

How many labels did you log? Also tried to log perffilt_w and perfmax_w? With those you can check whether you get kicked out because the CPU is at its limit. Normally this leads to a complete ECU-Reset, so it should feel like the car is off for a partial second and then restarts ignition and injection.
littco

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 09:44:15 AM »

How many labels did you log? Also tried to log perffilt_w and perfmax_w? With those you can check whether you get kicked out because the CPU is at its limit. Normally this leads to a complete ECU-Reset, so it should feel like the car is off for a partial second and then restarts ignition and injection.

pull the cluster fuses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: