Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Me7.5 6hp19 already done??  (Read 11103 times)
Kejsi

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2022, 11:50:07 AM »

Open the matching 4.2 file and see what it is... simple.

So we managed to upload the 4.2 firmware to the 6hp19 gearbox from 3.0tdi It has a terrible first gear and hydro converter skid. With small steps forward ... I'm adding a movie

https://youtu.be/YTElKfwQaqU
prj

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2022, 12:35:56 PM »

Because your torque output from the 1.8T is probably completely wrong. You can't go YOLO on KFMIRL/KFMIOP if its an auto trans. Set it to stock/rescale properly incl. MDNORM.

Also, it is possible that there are physical differences inside the gearbox between 3.0 TDI and 4.2.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Kejsi

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2022, 05:47:19 AM »

Because your torque output from the 1.8T is probably completely wrong. You can't go YOLO on KFMIRL/KFMIOP if its an auto trans. Set it to stock/rescale properly incl. MDNORM.

Also, it is possible that there are physical differences inside the gearbox between 3.0 TDI and 4.2.

I changed Mdnorm to what it was before, you are right there is an improvement. KFMIRL / KFMIOP I also have to sit on them a bit because it's better but still in first gear I can't get the full load

But will I get the full load without boost? I will try, but I think it will not change anything with this size of turbo
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 06:00:17 AM by Kejsi » Logged
prj

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2022, 01:58:10 AM »

Set stock KFMIRL/KFMIOP. And probably everything will work ok.
You need to learn how torque works.

Log your car properly.
Kejsi

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2022, 12:00:37 PM »

Thanks for the contribution to the topic and willingness to share knowledge, but I'm coming back after a long break. I set the original irl and iop maps and the car did not even want to start, i.e. it started and went out after a while, I have quite a lot changed in the driver at home by different people. Coming back to the topic, in first gear is normally full load and the car accelerates normally as in a manual gearbox, but the tip tronic with 3.0 tdi failed, probably the gearbox had some problem before. Currently, I am testing 2.0tfsi gearboxes, the gear ratios are much shorter, the driving experience is much better, but one thing is still bothering me, is the gearbox controller calculating the current torque based on irl / iop or another parameter and adjusting the clutch slip and gear change to it?
prj

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2022, 02:31:45 PM »

Output torque = (mdiist - mdverl) * MDNORM.
All gearbox mapping is based on that torque.
If you do not have torque correctly calibrated (OEM) KFMIOP/KFMIRL, you will never reach a good result.

And I never heard of a car not starting because of stock KFMIOP/KFMIRL.
Flash stock file.

Log your car properly.
Kejsi

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2022, 10:37:12 PM »

The original bin file will certainly not start, no air flow meter, map sensor from tdi, 980ccm fuel injections, e50 fuel. I have to check when I get home if I did not make a mistake copying the maps because in the low RPM range my file does not differ much from the original one. As you mentioned, I still have to learn a lot, but I am sure that the original iop / irl will not help me too much, because only the engine body is left from the serial engine. There is your iop / irl map counting application on the forum. How do you think I can use it to make maps again so that the gearbox understands that the engine is 700nm at full boost?
prj

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2022, 03:58:48 AM »

Type less and read more.
All the information is contained in previous post.

Making random KFMIRL and KFMIOP will not help the gearbox to work correctly.
Calibrate it correctly or buy aftermarket controller for gearbox.

Log your car properly.
Kejsi

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2022, 11:15:47 AM »

I spent some time on iop and irl and one person in Poland advised what to do (the fastest s5 in Poland) thanks a lot, I think the ECU is well set. I leave the film behind and count on constructive criticism.
The only thing left for me to do is soft in tcu
https://youtu.be/vE_idPdPGQ0
Kejsi

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2023, 12:35:57 PM »

hey the gearbox got a new program and it actually works like in the movie. After an aggressive drive of about 5,000 km, the oil in the box is as bright as when it was flooded. I feel that the power is a bit lost by installing the automatic but the shift time compensates for it.
do you think it makes sense to keep doing a new gearbox program?

https://youtu.be/I2aqnLDjXac
Kirrev1

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2024, 09:06:40 PM »

Hello!How are things going with 6hp, can I get it to work with block 7.1.1? Can you help?
Kejsi

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2024, 03:41:09 AM »

Hello!How are things going with 6hp, can I get it to work with block 7.1.1? Can you help?

of course it will work, the drivers have the same protocol. everything you need to change can be found in this topic, if you still don't know anything, ask

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: