Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unable to open Nefmoto ECU Flasher once downloaded  (Read 3826 times)
Mulvarney

« on: August 03, 2016, 04:09:48 PM »

Hi All,  I have a issue with the laptop I've decided to run for just my car.  I'm running an old XP Pro equipped Tosh Equium and for some reason Nefmoto wont open at all when downloaded.  Am I missing something obvious?  I've been using my work PC with windows 7 prior to this with Nefmoto and my Hex FTDI Rosstech lead and I am a noob with regards to this site.  Could anyone help diagnose or point me in the direction of a potential issue, ignoring the one using the PC Wink.

Thanks in advance.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 04:41:19 PM »

Make sure your .NET framework/runtime is up to date.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Mulvarney

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 01:59:56 AM »

I did update the Net framework but the issue still persists.   Hoped it may have been an issue encountered previously.  I'll try a fresh install tonight and see if I can get to the bottom of the issue.  Thanks for the input.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 09:52:04 AM »

Perhaps look at your UAC settings?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Mulvarney

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 07:43:47 PM »

What could be the issue around user account settings? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: