Pages: [1]
Author Topic: neewb here trying to use vagsuite....  (Read 3869 times)
mucka88

« on: February 02, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »

hiya all... anyone using vagsuite...

Ive brought kess v2 and vcds and using on my leon 1.8t but at the moment im looking through different software and came accross vagsuite ecd15.

But when its all loaded, on the left side on the drop down bar for sections, its came up unknown maps and alot of numbers which i cant really understand, i click on seperate ones and its bringing up graphs ect Smiley but no heading so not sure what each graph is to represent

Ive searched the net and watched videos but all seem to have the drop down that you can read easy i.e maf, egr ect.

How are you reading the files from your car..cable, program to understand file?

Hope someone can help

mike.
TopNotch

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 03:10:10 PM »

To my knowledge, I don't believe vagsuite was finished or something along those lines. I believe it works line tunerpro you need a definition file to make sense of the numbers and everything better of using tuner pro probably unless someone did finish it
IamwhoIam

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 02:09:58 AM »

IMHO someone who can't make a difference between "brought" and "bought" shouldn't be allowed near a computer with tuning software on it.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
adam-

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 05:39:02 AM »

You know there's a Wiki for this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: