Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Greetings from Canuckistan  (Read 2475 times)
Platinumdub-18t

« on: January 19, 2015, 11:01:40 AM »

Canuckistan = Canada

I have done many, many vw project cars over the last 8 years or so, and an now into some cross-platform / hybrid engine-chassis harness projects.  Just built a mk2 with a mk4 can-bus chassis harness (full harness, like wipers, ESP, ABS, etc, etc), and an upcoming rear-engine mk2 dragster (chassis is built, need to do some harness building next - is a shared project with a good buddy of mine who has done some of the same).

My goals are to be able to understand these ECU's better, and to maybe learn how to immo defeat for my own purposes to allow me to move ecu's around for different projects (testing known good ecu's against newly build harnesses, etc).  My ultimate goal is to be able to assemble an engine stand which will allow me to run-in a freshly built engine with an ecu/harness setup that is permanant to the stand and can just plug in ME7 engine harnesses like a mk4 car in the rain tray (which i added to my mk2 Smiley  ).

my specialty is 1.8t's for building engines.  i build a few a years, some more potent than others...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: