Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 750cc bosch ev14 upgrade  (Read 3322 times)
Maddog82

« on: November 17, 2019, 03:08:45 PM »

good evening all.
I would like to know if anyone could help me, please?

running me7.5, I have upgraded from stock to bosch 750cc ev14 injectors and a Garrett gt2860rs.
would anyone be able to direct me in how to make adjustments to give myself a base map?

thanks to all who can help, regards luke.

I'm all about development.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 03:54:27 PM »

Might actually want to read stickies.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Maddog82

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 04:06:44 PM »

thanks for the link, i've actually been trawling through these, but with no definitive knowledge of where to start i find it a little confusing on where to start and what with,
i think i need to alter
KRKTE
KFLBTS
TVUB
but im not sure by how much i need to alter these, or if i need to alter anything else.

regards luke

Blazius

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 04:19:37 PM »

KRKTE and TVUB, KRKTE is a constant calculated using a formula given in the FR and your injectors specs and fuel supply system, same with TVUB you copy these from injector specs and you check your trims and adjust as necessary.
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 04:23:24 PM »

good evening all.
I would like to know if anyone could help me, please?

running me7.5, I have upgraded from stock to bosch 750cc ev14 injectors and a Garrett gt2860rs.
would anyone be able to direct me in how to make adjustments to give myself a base map?

thanks to all who can help, regards luke.

before you fit the turbo get the fuel injectors dialed in. a thread on this forum http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=;topic=320.0 has the dead times for your injectors. put those values in your current tune and adjust injection quantity until your fuel trims look good. then fit the turbo and tune that knowing you have fueling right to start with

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Maddog82

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 04:35:35 PM »

thank you gents, so the next question is how do I know which PSID I use?

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 04:44:05 PM »

thank you gents, so the next question is how do I know which PSID I use?

Pretty sure your fuel pressure is the first thing you should know before doing anything, including selecting fuel injectors.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Maddog82

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 04:49:04 PM »

at the moment fuel pressure is standard pump, standard regulator, i want to ensure i get a base map so it runs ok before i put another pump and reg on,
being as im learning i want to do small amounts at a time so i dont mess things up too much if i go wrong.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: