Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 10:16:38 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by nyet
Also what software are you using for the graphs? It kind of looks like a circuit designer.
What? That's not software lol

on: Yesterday at 10:00:07 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by dikidera
What technical problem are you trying to solve? Also what software are you using for the graphs? It kind of looks like a circuit designer.

NA to suprecharger? If yes, then you are doing what I am doing, except I am doing with Denso and I do not have the benefit of having the variables and maps defined as well as how they affect everything. Cheesy

on: Yesterday at 06:49:06 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by lgtmelo
fixed and posted here:
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=22803.0title=

on: Yesterday at 03:52:57 PM 
Started by Schumo - Last post by Schumo
Post Cat Lambda Heaters Bank 1 + 2

on: Yesterday at 12:30:00 PM 
Started by mishaka509 - Last post by mishaka509
please help to recover PCM LS 1 GM 2001 GMC 5.3L Serv. NO 12200411 , while writing calibration changes with PCM Hammer something went wrong and now PCM don't respont and I cant recover , please help me who can? what steps need to be done to recover this PCM ? I have Stock file .   Operation system 12202088

on: Yesterday at 11:06:13 AM 
Started by elRey - Last post by terok
If you have PQ25 J519 (Polo, Transporter, for example), which also includes gateway, then yes it does this.

on: Yesterday at 10:57:19 AM 
Started by l3v1athan - Last post by l3v1athan
100, but because PCMFlash does a bypass flash every time instead of doing an unlock and then flashing cal, it increments the flash counter by 3-4 every time.
The reason for the flash counter is that the smaller sectors need a "flash refresh" after 100 flashes.
Flashing the calibration area only there is no such problem, thus after doing an unlock it's possible to disable the incrementing of the flash counter.

But of course that's extra effort and PCMFlash is always minimum effort, as you get what you pay for.

Yup sadly the fact, sort of disappointed no one pointed this out on the majority of the posts where they recommend it as the cheapest way  Shocked
You live and learn I guess

on: Yesterday at 10:55:09 AM 
Started by l3v1athan - Last post by l3v1athan
Btw there are a few ecu where benchmode is not working, one is VAG MED17.1 TC1796 UDS (with high TPROT). Anyway password reading should work and you can proceed in bootmode with module 53. If id and password reading is not working there is another problem with your tool setup.

Yup, found out the hard way tonight that I've got one of the high TPROT ECUs - surprised since it's a 2012 ECU. Guess I'll have to crack it open and go bootmode.

on: Yesterday at 10:02:54 AM 
Started by Schumo - Last post by Erikson
LSH1HK , LSH2HK are...?

O2 sensor (postacat) bank 1 and  bank 2
O2 sensor 1(precat), O2 sensor 2(postcat) ?

on: Yesterday at 09:18:06 AM 
Started by merlinneo - Last post by merlinneo
Perfect thanks

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10