Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Error Block 10000 With Galetto 1260  (Read 3577 times)
scoobyspares

« on: July 19, 2012, 12:39:45 AM »

Morning folks, wondering if someone can help, I've been trying to flash my Audi S3 8L with a map I have but get errore block 10000, I'm guessing it already has a map on there and that's why I'm getting the error.

This has been done via the ODB port, would a bench flash work? if so I need to work out how the bench flash plug works, there are two plugs with two pins, one with - & + and a white plug with K and L on it. Does any know what the K and L are for. I've searched around but can't anything.

I have backed the ecu ok so can always go back if need be.

Thanks.

a200tq

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 12:55:48 AM »

Morning folks, wondering if someone can help, I've been trying to flash my Audi S3 8L with a map I have but get errore block 10000, I'm guessing it already has a map on there and that's why I'm getting the error.

This has been done via the ODB port, would a bench flash work? if so I need to work out how the bench flash plug works, there are two plugs with two pins, one with - & + and a white plug with K and L on it. Does any know what the K and L are for. I've searched around but can't anything.

I have backed the ecu ok so can always go back if need be.

Thanks.

Look at this-few steps down from you topic) http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=918.0title=

And use forum search with words like "boot mode"-there is alot of information/
scoobyspares

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:12:59 AM »

Thanks, I'll take a look  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: