Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ME7.5 coding after conversion from fwd to awd  (Read 7840 times)
nupustas

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 09:27:24 AM »

I spent a lot of time reading this "me7 bible". I think I found information that can help. CW_CAN_C needs to set the appropriate bits. I currently have no ability to scan my ecu flash, so for learning purposes I took nearly similar file (sharan 1,8T automatic gearbox) on this page, I didn't found 032QJ (QK) .xdf file, so I used 032HN (as far as I found the information, it should fit). So I wouldn't have to change anything else, just change bit in position of Allrad from 0 to 1? In a decimal system, it would be 115 (bin 1110011). Tell me if I do something bad, this is the first time I have to do something like that
nupustas

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2019, 09:46:59 AM »

The problem is still not resolved. Since I did not find the correct xdf file, I decided to flash skoda octavia AUQ 06a906302HN file to another sharan ecu and my eeprom(Skoda flash + sharan eeprom). There are some mismatches about the sensors, but the engine running well enough. I tried to change the values in the CW_CAN_C(Codeword for coding error monitoring) field, but the wrong coding error in the abs module has not disappeared, may it be worth trying to change values in CW_CAN_S(Codewort for CAN-Sendekonfiguration) field?Can anyone explain what is the difference between CW_CAN_S and numbers 0,1,2,3 (see attached photo). By the way, change coding via VCDS imposible
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: