Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7.1.1 LC&NLS  (Read 3066 times)
Usernameno1willtake

« on: June 07, 2019, 08:36:39 AM »

someone told me im wasting my time with following the page for the launch control on the me7.1.1 im starting to believe him just want to learn this myself vs paying or having someone give me the files.. ive went as far as translating every map i click on then some.
i followed the nef page to point without finding the CWNMAXMD ((8-bit) Codeword Drehzahlbegrenzung Set to 1) but i do have CWDNMAX. i found someone asking the same questions with no luck. ( http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php... ) I have change everyvalue besides the CWNMAXMD there tossed it cpromt php _mod file with no luck. further reading tells me to change the ftmon to 0 tried again with no luck either.

stupid but is there a nefmoto for the me7.1.1 or is my xdf not right? im lost on why im having so much trouble on finding a few maps and getting them to work on my bel. i guess im not the most familair with winols but ive been reading and know quite a bit threw codewords and tunerpro and honestly thats about as far as my knowledge goes besides the typical boot modes and flashings chksms and wha not...

Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 08:45:50 AM »

i did notice deleting the rear o2 that they still show in the readiness test but not under dtc not sure if i didnt code out completly right but i have tripple checked but with getting deeper into this i learn that the addresses of my xdf isnt matching and im not sure if this is due to the fact of it being a bel engind with a me7.1.1 or if its due to the fact i reading for a (Mbox) but for the most part things seem to be the same esides a few (address) so again its in the back of my mind haf i not found a good xdf? do i just change edit the address of the codeword to make it read but then i figure there would be conflict somewhere there by doing that. can someone please shed some light on this for me.
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 08:48:00 AM »

maybe this title should be change all together  Roll Eyes
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:52:39 AM »

Please do change it.

Nothing you are typing makes a lick of sense.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 10:32:10 AM »

I have no idea what you are talking about.

first of all what car do you have, what engine, and what kind of ecu hw number and software number. Are you trying to find FTOMN and the codeword for the second rev limiter?
bamofo

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 12:10:30 PM »

Can you share the rom. i looked for a while through the 7.1 setup to do it but my setup did Stationary Rev limiter in a "stationary" map.

Name was NMAXGA

I can help you find it if you share the rom. There were 8 values. the first and last ones are the ones you want to change. Rear 02 i didnt care to disable... so thats still live on mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: