Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just discovered nefmoto. Can I find a tune for my 1.8 TT Here?  (Read 2805 times)
ZaneTT

« on: December 18, 2018, 03:11:18 PM »

Hopefully this isnt too much of a noob question.  Undecided But i got excited when i found some video's of people tuning their cars using nefmoto. I was wondering if i could find a tune or two for my car on here. If not i was wondering if someone could direct me where to get a tune for my 2002 audi tt 1.8t 225hp. It has a catless down pipe and a free flowing exhaust. So maybe this would be called stage 1.5? i know you need new fuel pressure regulator and FMIC to go to stage 2. Thanks for any help.  Wink
opticaltrigger

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:13:59 PM »

Hi Zane,
This place is really about providing the tools that you need to learn how to create, load, and log your own tunes.
Everybody here will help you out but I'm pretty sure no one will just give you a tune. It's just completely against the forum rules....
In any case you really shouldn't just load downloaded files from the internet to your ecu.

Start here https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning and you'll know if it's gonna be your thing or not. Any questions you have on it from there and these guy's will help you out.

All the best,
O.T.

"It is dangerous to be right, in matters where established men are wrong." ....

Voltaire
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:14:06 PM »

This is a DIY site, not a free tunes site

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?board=55.0

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 12:12:41 AM »

Hopefully this isnt too much of a noob question.  Undecided But i got excited when i found some video's of people tuning their cars using nefmoto. I was wondering if i could find a tune or two for my car on here. If not i was wondering if someone could direct me where to get a tune for my 2002 audi tt 1.8t 225hp. It has a catless down pipe and a free flowing exhaust. So maybe this would be called stage 1.5? i know you need new fuel pressure regulator and FMIC to go to stage 2. Thanks for any help.  Wink

Zane, I completely agree with the words of the guys, you need to learn how to make your own firmware just so that you can get the normal work of the engine. If you are collecting the turbine engine firmware from the Internet, be prepared for the engine broken. Each gasoline of different quality, intercoolers and turbines. Firmware you must change the standard from your unit

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
Risky

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 09:00:40 AM »

Start at the s4wiki. It'll get ya started. Make sure you read everything thoroughly, then do it again. This sort of thing takes time unless you wanna blow up Wink
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:02:38 AM by Risky » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: