Pages: [1]
Author Topic: flash bin 032hp to 032pl box?  (Read 3468 times)
cpp

« on: November 15, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »

hello everyone, my ECU 032 hp is dead, do not wake up at boot and not recording the file directly in memory countertops, I abandoned her and ended up buying one ecu 032pl.
my doubts and I can record a 032hp file in ECU 032pl? because I have several tunings 032hp ready and several xdf hp. Huh
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 05:17:57 AM »

As long as you can immo off the EEPROM or read the EEPROM from your original and transfer it to your replacement it will work just fine. Tho have you tried boot mode to recover your ecu? Odds are its just bricked unless you shorted something.
Good luck
Marty

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
cpp

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 07:43:37 PM »

As long as you can immo off the EEPROM or read the EEPROM from your original and transfer it to your replacement it will work just fine. Tho have you tried boot mode to recover your ecu? Odds are its just bricked unless you shorted something.
Good luck
Marty
marty hello,
it all started when I upload a file with nefmoto and cranked up the glass up, when he closed generated a voltage drop in the middle of recording, nefmoto collusion recording, so when I went to the ignition had nothing pleasant surprize my ecu was dead! there tried to boot mode with Galetto but to no avail, then from trying I damaged the memory, I believe I disconnected has the battery negative and grounded the pin24 of Epron on drums, with the car terminal off, killed my Epron, bought a memory new and friend recorded the original file with recorder Epron vp496, but did not work the same way, I tried to write in another recorder, when my friend was unsolder the Epron he commented that fell a few resistors and it resoldou, but seeing pictures of other ECU noticed missing a green near the Epron, I got one and put but nothing worked, I gave up and buying this ecu06a906032pl.
I abandoned my 06a906032hp, lost a lot of time with her and I gained a lot of headaches !!!
then write about 032hp in 032pl, just connect the new ECU with nefmoto, choose the memory layout in the case and 29f800bb choose my original 032hp file and write the ECU.
then I can write my files modified normally.
thank you for marty attention. Wink
cpp

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 03:05:55 AM »

rescued the pin of the old ECU programmed through immo with VCDs and then turned the ecu 032pl in 032hp with nefmoto.o car is perfect!
ha and changed the battery!
Thank you Marty. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
MFTuner

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 11:38:48 AM »

is there any XDF for 032hp Available?
Im looking for a XDF to tune a AUQ 2006 5SPD 1.8T A3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: