Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please help me get ECUx to work...  (Read 4290 times)
ilyafil

« on: February 18, 2013, 02:17:52 PM »

OK, I got the bootleg copy from socals4 website. I got it to work on my desktop by following the read me. But on the laptop, when I try to open the registration file I get an error. I followed directions to the T several times. Any help will be appreciated.

P.S. I know you want to tell me to use the ME7 Logger, I have it and it works. I just want to get the ECUx to work. To me it's a bit more user friendly.

TIA!  Smiley
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 02:24:10 PM »

Sorry Fil, noones going to give you the answers you want. EcuX is just terrible. Have you tried the GUI for ME7L?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
ilyafil

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 02:57:33 PM »

Yeah, I have the setsi's (spelling?) logger and it works. I know everyone on here uses the GUI or Nefmoto. Just wanted to figure this out, because I did get it to work on the desktop. And I like the point and click ease of use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: