Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone who could get me in contact with the owner of me7tool  (Read 2443 times)
VercauterenK

« on: January 23, 2020, 10:21:30 AM »

Hello,

I'am a total newby i bought a tuning file for my Audi TT 1.8 Quattro 225.
But the file service couldn't make an Anti Lag and Launch Control and No Lift shift.
Is there anyone who could get me in contact with the owner of Me7tool.ml so i can buy credits to add it to the tuning file that i've bought.
Would really want the flames out the exhaust.

Or if someone could add the code to the file (i don't expect it to be free)

Also i hope this is posted in the wright zone.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin
dilly

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 07:55:01 PM »

Hello,

I'am a total newby i bought a tuning file for my Audi TT 1.8 Quattro 225.
But the file service couldn't make an Anti Lag and Launch Control and No Lift shift.
Is there anyone who could get me in contact with the owner of Me7tool.ml so i can buy credits to add it to the tuning file that i've bought.
Would really want the flames out the exhaust.

Or if someone could add the code to the file (i don't expect it to be free)

Also i hope this is posted in the wright zone.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin
correct me if i am wrong but if you bought a file/ecu it is most likely a locked file that has changes to it other than just request upload being blocked. i dont think you can change much in these types of files. my answer may not be right but can help you somewhat understand
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 01:34:36 PM by dilly » Logged
RBPE

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 07:14:29 AM »

If you bought it from a file service then in my experience it'll be a knock-off file of some pro tuner, otherwise they can only do flash tunes and ASM changes like big boost/l/c is beyond them like many tuners.

"Services" area with a "Will pay for LC" title if you want to pay for someone to mod your file is where it's at or you can read up on the "pops/over-run" thread which can teach you how to soft code those kinds of things,,,,,,

Here;
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?board=40.0

Or here respectively;
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=7174.0title=
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 11:23:42 AM »

Don't trust anyone to do this. Period.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: