Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:37:23 AM 
Started by _nameless - Last post by bl4cksta
Awesome, great work! Can I use it in some way for Mazda 6 MPS? ECU MITSUBISHI 8305F

on: Today at 02:12:17 AM 
Started by NdM - Last post by NdM
Hello,

I would like to present a 1.9 TDi ASZ with an DQ250 retrofitted.

I am thinking about switching to EDC16U1. I would like to ask if anyone knows would there be complications with other systems on the car ex. ABS ( it is mk60 unit with brake pressure sensor), fans (the AC is climateonic), etc.

Beside the crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor and cam pulley, is there anything else that should be changed. The rewiring into the new edc16 connectors is clear.

Thank you.

on: Today at 02:03:35 AM 
Started by NdM - Last post by NdM
Hello NefMoto!

on: Yesterday at 10:18:47 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by dikidera
Of course it is. Something must have designed that layout. I doubt the icons and arrows are all hand designed Cheesy

Ah I see https://files.s4wiki.com/docs/MED9.1%20TFSI.pdf

So this is why the Bosch guys have it the easiest. They have the technical documents for each variable.

Sorry I hope it doesn't break the rules, but I couldn't resist

on: Yesterday at 10:16:38 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by nyet
Also what software are you using for the graphs? It kind of looks like a circuit designer.
What? That's not software lol

on: Yesterday at 10:00:07 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by dikidera
What technical problem are you trying to solve? Also what software are you using for the graphs? It kind of looks like a circuit designer.

NA to suprecharger? If yes, then you are doing what I am doing, except I am doing with Denso and I do not have the benefit of having the variables and maps defined as well as how they affect everything. Cheesy

on: Yesterday at 06:49:06 PM 
Started by lgtmelo - Last post by lgtmelo
fixed and posted here:
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=22803.0title=

on: Yesterday at 03:52:57 PM 
Started by Schumo - Last post by Schumo
Post Cat Lambda Heaters Bank 1 + 2

on: Yesterday at 12:30:00 PM 
Started by mishaka509 - Last post by mishaka509
please help to recover PCM LS 1 GM 2001 GMC 5.3L Serv. NO 12200411 , while writing calibration changes with PCM Hammer something went wrong and now PCM don't respont and I cant recover , please help me who can? what steps need to be done to recover this PCM ? I have Stock file .   Operation system 12202088

on: Yesterday at 11:06:13 AM 
Started by elRey - Last post by terok
If you have PQ25 J519 (Polo, Transporter, for example), which also includes gateway, then yes it does this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10