Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from Texas!  (Read 2603 times)
59eurobug

« on: August 15, 2016, 08:30:19 PM »

Hey everyone, name's Joe. I live in El Paso, Texas. The westest part of Texas, we're not even in the same time zone as the rest of Texas. I work at a performance/custom shop. We do everything from simple tunes(we're APR/DINAN dealers) to airride(Airlift dealers) to body and paint. Our shop is named 247 Automotive, check out our website you get the chance(I haven't updated the website in a while sorry) www.247automotivetx.com . I'm here to learn all about tuning/flashing etc. more for personal use but I'll probably end up using what I learn here to do custom dyno tuning. I've been lurking and learning and trying out some of the stuff on personal vehicles but there's some stuff I don't know how to do(I'm talking to you ME7 Eeprom reader/writer) I know cmd prompt and all but cant get some stuff to read.

I hope to learn and be able to share soon enough, but I'm getting in this game a little late. Thanks for reading this and I apologize in advance for all my questions.

My cars: 2000 A6 2.7T 6MT, 2000 A8L 4.2 40v, 1999 A4 2.8L 30v
My plans: Maybe B5 V8, Maybe B5 2.7T still haven't decided.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: