Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moates roadrunner cable issue, where to get the 44pin extensions?  (Read 4576 times)
ddillenger

I got a bunch from Moates when I got the emulator, but none of them work. The spades that pierce the insulation to make the connection aren't sufficient, and as a result they don't function. Emulator works right off the board, but I'd like to be able to close the case. Anyone found any sources?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Minor Threat

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »

Have you contacted Moates? Craig is usually very good about stuff like this, in my experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »

Have you contacted Moates? Craig is usually very good about stuff like this, in my experience.

Yup, I did. The thread was not meant to be defamatory towards moates, I have an RMA and am sending the cables back this week. Just wondering where everyone got theres Smiley

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
Minor Threat

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »

Oh I didn't take it that way at all, I was more thinking if anyone knew, he would!
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 11:35:47 AM »

Oh I didn't take it that way at all, I was more thinking if anyone knew, he would!

Turns out the cables have to be used in sets, 2 cables daisychained to reverse the polarity.

Who knew? The info is now on the site.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
vwaudiguy

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:36:58 PM by vwaudiguy » Logged

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: