Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Overrun map locations for 032AA ibiza?  (Read 3624 times)
ibizaCUPRA18t

« on: April 12, 2018, 08:48:15 AM »

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get overrun to work well and get it to bang between shifts, but so far I only have locations for KFZWMN and KFZWOP, and just by tweaking these two the effect is barely noticable. By any chance any of you guys have map locations for KFTVSAKAT, KFTVSA and KFNWEGM. Also CWSAWE if possible. I can find these myself on 1mb files but not on this one idk why.

Below is original file.

DO NOT flash this into your car. It is NOT a commercial tune, its been tuned for a hybrid turbo and other mods. It will make your car act weird if you just flash it in. Thanks!
HelperD

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 09:44:49 AM »

If you want help with this file you should remove the NOREAD tags.  Of course we can get around them it is just a courtesy as you are asking for help here.

See image below for solution. Will attach kp but you need genuine OLS to open it.

Hope this helps

Christian

ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 02:05:37 PM »

If you want help with this file you should remove the NOREAD tags.  Of course we can get around them it is just a courtesy as you are asking for help here.

See image below for solution. Will attach kp but you need genuine OLS to open it.

Hope this helps

Christian

Sorry! Its a file from a previous tuner I am only modifying it a bit on tunerpro. Thanks man... its really helpful, I wish I knew how to find these tricky maps myself. Is it just a habit from experience, I dont see a specific strategy.. also the conversions I cant just get them from the top of my head.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:07:12 PM by Roni114 » Logged
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 03:09:51 AM »

Hope this helps

Christian

Hey Christian, thanks for the previous help. I have a few questions though, I've done a xdf for the 032AA and 032 ECUs from Ibiza AYP engine. Why do the timing, lamfa, and kfldimx maps look so weird and have very low values? KFZW has 9 degrees only on a stock file, lamfa is 1.1 all across, and kfldimx has 30% DC from 4-7k rpm. The map locations are 100% correct because I opened an already tuned file and those areas were changed to normal. Any ideas? I got a cupra ibiza not sure what to do with the maps, change them based on a AUQ file maybe?
Thom

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 10:34:37 AM »

If you want help with this file you should remove the NOREAD tags.  Of course we can get around them it is just a courtesy as you are asking for help here.

Hope this helps

Christian

In my mappack I have "KFZWMN" located at 1343A
At least i thought is was KFZWMN map.
Are there more than 1 KFZWMN maps?
Thom

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 02:43:47 AM »

Anyone??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: