Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: DSG <-> ECU Tuning and Torque Reduction (Momentreduktion) when Upshifting  (Read 13779 times)
mbkr89

I have lowered the minimum ignition timing during shift operation as well (mostly for the sound).

How you to this ?
Dave9n3

How you to this ?

In MED9.1 I think it is KFZWMNGS

If in doubt read the FR (if available)
elRey

In MED9.1 I think it is KFZWMNGS

If in doubt read the FR (if available)

Can/will anyone confirm this? ME7.5 doesn't have this, but I'm thinking about using KFZWMNKH
 in it's place IF this is the easiest way to keep ECU in fast-path torque-reduction during shifts.

Looks like etazwmn is involved. I's rather not change ETADZW directly since etazwmn is used in many other places.
Hawana

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 01:05:10 PM »

Yes, was a pain and multiple flashes. There’s a limiter that was stopping me. Also believe maf_sp and supercharger efficiency map had a lot to do with it.

Hey
I'm fighting with my DQ500 mqb - not a tuner - but i bought x17 to tune myself dq500

can You please share knowlege - what limiter was stopping You?
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2024, 01:45:44 AM »

Ive got a question regarding the DSG fart via selective fuel cut
Could it be achieved with calibration only at MED17.5.x like the simos do? or asm patch is the way?

Ive trying FREDTYP.5 = 1 (getriebeschalt -> selective cut first) , CWEVAB as the mask, REDHYOC/REDHYUC without luck

In me7 i was able to patch b_mdee and this gives result of using redsol as the torque reduction strategy

*Im asking bc didnt have an access to any MED17 car personally for now unfortunatelly, so no chance to trace this things
michelhadid

Yes, was a pain and multiple flashes. There’s a limiter that was stopping me. Also believe maf_sp and supercharger efficiency map had a lot to do with it.

did you ever find out what it was?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: