Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Allroad 01 apb 2.7t k04 unknown... Everything actually. Breathylizer installed.  (Read 3608 times)
Vrmm

So I have read the ecu with nefmoto and lightly dabbled with vwtool, but the owner who came to me, won't really give me the go ahead due to his breathalyzer. So first off.... What the hell am I supposed to even be doing, but that's my problem Wink.

99,% sure stock injectors, 4 bar, forge 50/50 vent stupid things, legitimate ex manifolds, and about every light inside lit up. Esp and abs not sure about since vagcom isn't working too well  atm. The owner believes it was never tuned for the k04's. Know one would go through all that trouble and just say "ahh nah I prefer knowing someday I can  turn up the boost". I "hot" swap aka battery connected 8D0907551L pulled, benched, reinstalled all the time. Obviously no immo 3. My cluster is... Special..  but wouldn't immo 8D0 mind anyways. I haven't even popped his box open to see if it's even a 4Z7. I'd love to... Just getting shot down. However I don't care any longer.

1 out of every 30 wot's it actually runs with itself properly. And it darn quick. Boost leaks idk and don't really care at this point. I want a point of knowledge as to where it's at. Torque pro (yeah super fast logging Wink never went pay like 46% throttle even through wot runs. So boost leaks probably.. But back on track. I have 95040 eeprom programmers with the clasps but apparently too dumb to find a proper program to use with it. Immobilizer is my main and pretty much only concern so 95040tool.exe should tell me without poking too hard?

Then say that's already nuked and it's a few bird.. Is it a poor choice to just put my exact same 01 AR stg1 tuned by myself 8D0 in and run it? It's the least aggressive timing and afr stage one out there at 18psi holding like 16-17psi on a magical day.. It's litteraly just the k04's and exmanifolds.

After typing all that out I personally don't think it will matter at all aside perhaps with the torque tables.. But "hot swap" is okay? Given that although intoxilock has my info and says I can go wild, he won't trust that, so even though I myself don't give a fudge, should I try to care about someone else's utilized in the exact same way?

Summary: breathalyzer, crappy tune, needs maintenance, but above all needs to skip the hundreds it'll cost if it causes a violation if they go against their own word. -.-

Thanks for any input

_nameless

So I have read the ecu with nefmoto and lightly dabbled with vwtool, but the owner who came to me, won't really give me the go ahead due to his breathalyzer. So first off.... What the hell am I supposed to even be doing, but that's my problem Wink.

99,% sure stock injectors, 4 bar, forge 50/50 vent stupid things, legitimate ex manifolds, and about every light inside lit up. Esp and abs not sure about since vagcom isn't working too well  atm. The owner believes it was never tuned for the k04's. Know one would go through all that trouble and just say "ahh nah I prefer knowing someday I can  turn up the boost". I "hot" swap aka battery connected 8D0907551L pulled, benched, reinstalled all the time. Obviously no immo 3. My cluster is... Special..  but wouldn't immo 8D0 mind anyways. I haven't even popped his box open to see if it's even a 4Z7. I'd love to... Just getting shot down. However I don't care any longer.

1 out of every 30 wot's it actually runs with itself properly. And it darn quick. Boost leaks idk and don't really care at this point. I want a point of knowledge as to where it's at. Torque pro (yeah super fast logging Wink never went pay like 46% throttle even through wot runs. So boost leaks probably.. But back on track. I have 95040 eeprom programmers with the clasps but apparently too dumb to find a proper program to use with it. Immobilizer is my main and pretty much only concern so 95040tool.exe should tell me without poking too hard?

Then say that's already nuked and it's a few bird.. Is it a poor choice to just put my exact same 01 AR stg1 tuned by myself 8D0 in and run it? It's the least aggressive timing and afr stage one out there at 18psi holding like 16-17psi on a magical day.. It's litteraly just the k04's and exmanifolds.

After typing all that out I personally don't think it will matter at all aside perhaps with the torque tables.. But "hot swap" is okay? Given that although intoxilock has my info and says I can go wild, he won't trust that, so even though I myself don't give a fudge, should I try to care about someone else's utilized in the exact same way?

Summary: breathalyzer, crappy tune, needs maintenance, but above all needs to skip the hundreds it'll cost if it causes a violation if they go against their own word. -.-

Thanks for any input

This post has given me cancer. What a runon spout of garbage. You havent made any tunes its clear by the spout of bs youve posted.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

Moved to noob questions section, although I confess I couldn't find a single coherent question in any of that wall of text.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
adam-

I think you need a breathalyser.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: