Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 078 133 551 BJ TVUB  (Read 3141 times)
B5Avant

« on: May 23, 2019, 01:01:12 AM »

i got a set of rebuilt rs4 injectors and need to tune my tvub but theres no data sheet to go along with them, is it best to use the rs4 tvub from either the k box file or f box file? if anyone has the tvub for these i would greatly appreciate it I'm running a 5 bar fuel pressure regulator and a 340lph fuel pump with a high flow rail and custom fuel system from 034.

help appreciated!
armageddon

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 12:51:52 AM »

You need to understand that people is not here all time to serve you right away.

If you have files with that injectors don't know why you need the data sheet, start with k/f box tvub and don't forger krkte will need adjust to 5bar

Question, why 5bar fuel pressure fuel rails and custom fuel system. You will run ridiculouse high fuel pressure(regulator+boost)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 12:53:35 AM by armageddon » Logged
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 06:37:45 AM »

I'm trying to learn and as far as i know this is a platform for learning unless im wrong about that, and I've searched for this information with no success hence why i posted this.  i have a project car with goals and a professional tune, APR, MTM, ect wont cut it so i was forced to branch out and learn how to tune so i turned to this site. long story short i was looking for an answer so i dont blow up my project faster than i should, I'm not being lazy I'm attempting to be resourceful, well be it a little impatient. i apologize for that, thank you for the advice Armageddon that helped me out.

Marty, eat a dick 

How do you act like that , then 30 mins later expect people to give you values.. If nothing else works , contact Bosch or whoever made the injectors and ask for battery voltage latency table - if they are generous enough they will give you the info , if not you need to tune via loggin, as described in s4wiki/tuning
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 06:24:51 PM »

Yes, you can start with stock rs4 TVUB values but likely you're going to have to tweak them for higher pressures.

I'd opt for different injectors, personally.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
B5Avant

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 12:39:14 AM »

thanks nyet that's the answer i was looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: