Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Same address but different values from Winols and Tunerpro  (Read 807 times)
Davlush

« on: April 23, 2023, 01:19:53 PM »

Hi there,

I am a little confused regarding those tools. I want to edit my gear ratios to make cruise control work after manual swap of my 2002 S6 4.2 first I downloaded WinOls Trial, opened the 559E bin and loaded a .kp file where the different NVQUOTs were already stated. Value here for the NVQUOT1O for example is 180, since I donĀ“t know how to safe and export the changed values in WinOLS trial I Loaded the bin in TunerPro and also loaded a .xdf file I think from @ddillinger. But the NVQUOTs and a lot more is missing. Therefore I created new xdf parameters with the same Hex address, but here comes my confusion... the values are all exactly half of them in WINOLS. So here the Value for NVQUOT1O is not 180 but 90, why is this?

maybe someone knows about this

thanks in advance

David
Davlush

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 02:45:40 PM »

worked it out - not all values were in TunerPro were half the amount, some totally different becaus 16bit hex - dec calculations were not correct - you have to check the box "LSB first" while creating new .xdf parameters in TunerPro plus editing equation. now every value matches! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: