Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TunerPro XDF make  (Read 421 times)
Davidik

« on: March 19, 2024, 04:46:08 AM »

I  would like to ask you about one thing in TunerPro.For example, I have a VW EDC17C74 unit and there are many software versions for it.I need to do XDF separately for each version, or I can somehow combine all software versions in one XDF file. Thanks for the reply.Sincerely, David

For example, this ecu, which I gave as an example, has 50 software versions.And it will take forever to do XDF separately for each software...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 04:48:22 AM by Davidik » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 05:46:39 AM »

Unless they have the exact same offset it will not work. You will need to have a definition for each one. Best off using WinOls and not tunerpro

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Davidik

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 06:05:41 AM »

Then this program loses all its meaning.It will be much more convenient and faster to earn money in vinols.I thought it worked on the principle of ECM Titanium....unless in ECM they develop a driver for each block...This is some
updatelee

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 09:52:57 AM »

Tuner Pro is an amazing program, actively developed by a true enthusiast. Its not designed to compete against WinOLS. Hence the price tag (free) vs $1000 euro!

not everyone is trying to make money at this, some of us are just loving the hobby. Commercializing it would ruin the hobby for myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: