Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just a basic question  (Read 2327 times)
TurboNick

« on: April 21, 2014, 11:54:51 AM »

Hey everybody, well i am new to here but not to any of this. just had a quick question regarding tunes.

So my sister has had a B5 S4 tip forever and beat it to hell. She went and bought a mazda 2 and gave me her audi. and after 3 weeks of work its now back into almost perfect shape. just waiting on my forge valves since one of the 710a valves are gone. car runs great aside from only running 2 psi. later this week i'll have the valves in the car and will be testing it for more issues.

one thing i want to do is tune it. I was up to the early wee hours of the morning on here last night reading and searching for a basemap for a 551L. i didnt find anything too promising for a lbox but for the mboxes there are tons. so heres the question.

is there anything i should be aware of if i take the tuning parameters from a 551M tune and apply it to the parameters of my 551L?

and if its possible, what is a good stage 2 tune to look at?

im not horribly new to tuning. just to this place lol.

thanks in advance!

**edit** soooooooo after posting this i read literally 2 posts below me... the answer would be yes. so onto other concerns, what would the tuning differences be between the Lbox and mbox.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 12:05:52 PM by TurboNick » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: