Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7Check / ME7Sum GUI Problem with the ME7Sum GUI  (Read 4649 times)
A6_C5_Allroad

« on: March 01, 2016, 09:04:13 PM »

Hello Dear fellow Nefmoto members!

I have a question regarding the ME7Check / ME&Sum "GUI".  I am able to run the ME7Check GUI. but. although the GUI program is titled to includ ME7Sum ( Checksum Corrector ), I cannot seem to be able to find out how to run the ME7Sum GUI. Can anyone explain this for me???
When I run the GUI, the CHECK part works flawlessly and, on a tune that I modified, it found 2 Errors, but I cant seen to find out how this program Corrects the Checksums?

I'm not talking about the ME7Sum in Command Prompt ( cmd.exe ), I cannot even begin to get the hang of that.  I'd rather pay the $175 to Andy Whitiker for the ECUFix program, than to try to use the cmd.exe.   I'm hoping there is indeed a GUI for the ME7Sum.

Thank you!!
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 09:12:43 PM »

If you can't be bothered to learn how command line stuff works, don't bother tuning. It requires perseverance and attention to detail.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
A6_C5_Allroad

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 01:31:30 PM »

Nyet, your arrogance is legendary and your hypocrisy, profound.  I know that you have the power, in this forum, to totally F with me and you never miss an opportunity.  I posted my question in the correct section and you were so petty and typically arrogant, that you had to flex your Nefmoto muscle. Did it make yoiu feel big and strong to put me down, Nyet???

I can prove that you are a true hypocrite, because YOU made a post bout wishing for an ME7SUM GUI. Why, if you and all tuners are such command line experts, would you, super Nyet, wish for an ME7SUM "GUI"Huh?

I'm asking you to PLEASE, stop responding to and messing with my posts, Nyet. You never miss an opportunity to put  me down and its getting real old, real quick.

*** If you want to discuss whatever issue you have with me, outside of a forum where you carry total control and power, then shhot me a PM and I will be more than happy to meat you and discuss  your problems.

FROM NYET ( Wishing for the very thing that I asked for ):  nyet
Administrator

[applaud] [smite]

View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: ME7Check GUI interface
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 12:26:39 PM »
I would be more interested in completing ME7Sum Smiley

It STILL is feature incomplete!!!!
   Report to moderator   Logged
ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.

SB_GLI

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 04:13:54 PM »

thing is though, nyet is right.  You gotta figure out the cmd prompt.  It's not hard.  Learn it.  It's really not an option if you want to do this stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: