Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My first .KP file 032TL  (Read 2703 times)
Dave9n3

« on: January 16, 2016, 01:31:15 PM »

Hi people,

I recently started messing with Winols and decided i wanted to know how to find maps, line them up and then create my own .kp file for my specific ECU which is an 032TL ME7.5

I feel I have gotten quite far with it and believe I have located a few maps properly. I know its a massive ask but I wondered if some kind people from the forum might have a look over what I have done and see if they think I've done it correctly! If i haven't maybe you could give me some pointers as to where I've gone wrong.

I could also do with some suggestions as to what other maps you think may be worth adding to the map pack if I've done the others correctly. I've attached the 032HN .bin, the 032HN .kp along with the org 032TL file for my car as well as the def file I've created.

thanks a lot in advance for anyone who can help me get further with this.

Dave
Dave9n3

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 06:43:55 AM »

I've since found many more maps and have an updated file. I'll upload soon just in case someone nice fancies having a quick look Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: