Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seat leon 1.8T BAM 225HP 1ML906032A 0261208221 367220 dtc disables needed please  (Read 8280 times)
tonybig78

Hi i need someone to completly remove these DTCs please.

secondary air injection (not installed on car)
egt (as i dont have this sensor)
post cat lambda (unavaileble also car doesnt have a cat)
left foot braking enabled (as this is a conversion and brake pedal switch is different and getting dtc)
also wastgate has been tightened if this needs adjusting

I do have the ori but not sure how to upload it!

many thanks Tony
ddillenger

Hi i need someone to completly remove these DTCs please.

secondary air injection (not installed on car)
egt (as i dont have this sensor)
post cat lambda (unavaileble also car doesnt have a cat)
left foot braking enabled (as this is a conversion and brake pedal switch is different and getting dtc)
also wastgate has been tightened if this needs adjusting

many thanks Tony

This is a DIY forum Tony. Started to help people, you guessed it, to DIY.

Despite this, I would have given you a starting point, but you failed to fulfill even the most basic requirement, posting the original file Sad

Not a good start.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

Click "additional options" and "attach->browse" when posting.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tonybig78

Sorry and thanks.....

heres file im not sure if its ok i downloaded it from here i think! can you please check before making any changes?

Thanks
tonybig78

This is the actual file that was in the ecu when i bought it (guy said it was mapoped by awesome gti but not protected so im doubting) but not sure its a good tune as lambda is on 0.8 on idle and 0.6 on full boost!

maybe its because of the sensors missing like the egt! i dont know guys im a newbie to the me7 scene!

thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:30:20 AM by nyet » Logged
4ringpieces

tag in last file see picture
tonybig78

Ok thanks fordy! is the other file i posted a valid ori?

Can someone remove post lambda, secondary air injection, egt and activate left foot braking or equivalent to disable the brake pedal error?

16955 -  Brake Switch (F): Implausible Signal
        P0571 - 35-10 -   - - Intermittent

also to be removed

18010 -  Power Supply Terminal 30: Voltage too Low
        P1602 - 35-00 -   -

and

17069 -  ECM Power Relay Control Circuit (J271): Open Circuit
        P0685 - 35-10 -   - - Intermittent

is there any free software to do this myself with the help from you guys?

Thanks Tony
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:12:34 PM by tonybig78 » Logged
adam-

People will do it, but you'll have to pay..

Either that, or read the Wiki, it's ALL documented in there.
nyet
Administrator

This is the actual file that was in the ecu when i bought it (guy said it was mapoped by awesome gti but not protected so im doubting) but not sure its a good tune as lambda is on 0.8 on idle and 0.6 on full boost!

maybe its because of the sensors missing like the egt! i dont know guys im a newbie to the me7 scene!

thanks for your help!

Please do not post other people's tunes.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tonybig78

good morning! sorry apologise for posting the tune file but i bought the ecu in that condition and wasn't sure if it was mapped or not!

i did read the s4 wiki but some things didn't correspond when i used tuner pro and searched for certain addresses specified in the wiki which confused me a bit but then read about m-box etc....i was very confused then.

my ecu is vag110 according to the other post on this forum

I have no problem learning but i need a manual or something to help and guide me.

does anyone have a pdf or something?

Thanks again

ps. i do have winols also just no damos or wotever files are needed to open these files!
turboat

The information on the S4wiki, as the name would suggest, is tailored to S4's. All(?) of the information there can be transplanted to the 1.8T, as well as a bunch of other me7.x engines, but for the 1.8t you have to do a little bit more work. Most of the variable names listed in the S4 wiki are valid for the 1.8t, but the addresses where you will find those variables are different between models of ECU.

I havent seen a PDF or any specific instructions on how to remove the stuff you want on a 1.8t, which means you will need to read the S4 wiki and apply the same techniques to your ECU.

First up, you will need to find a definition file for your ECU, which is like an index that tells you where to find stuff in the ECU .ori. Once you have that, open it up in tunerpro and check that the maps look like maps - otherwise there may be some tuner protection in the file which has moved stuff around (this will make life more complicated, but dont worry about that now). Assuming your definition file is valid for your map, follow the guide in the S4 wiki, removing one thing at a time, using the addresses in your definition file not the wiki, and remember to correct the checksums once you have made your changes.

You should probably also check out the nef getting started guide, there may be some useful info there: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6537.0title=

Also, these are wiring issues with the installation, suggest you fix the wiring rather than trying to map them out:

16955 -  Brake Switch (F): Implausible Signal
        P0571 - 35-10 -   - - Intermittent

also to be removed

18010 -  Power Supply Terminal 30: Voltage too Low
        P1602 - 35-00 -   -

and

17069 -  ECM Power Relay Control Circuit (J271): Open Circuit
        P0685 - 35-10 -   - - Intermittent

IIRC, Terminal 30 is the constant supply to the ECU from the battery, not litterally pin 30 on the ecu, and is linked to 17069. The brake pedal one means that the brake switch for the ECU and the brake switch for the stop lights do not agree.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 11:20:18 AM by turboat » Logged
tonybig78

Thanks for replying ill give it a go!

So as for disabling dtcs?? does winols  do this? again can anyone point me in the right direction please??

Thanks
ddillenger

Thanks for replying ill give it a go!

So as for disabling dtcs?? does winols  do this? again can anyone point me in the right direction please??

Thanks

You are dangerously close to getting this thread deleted.

Start reading!

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
adam-

You're not disabling the DTC's.  You're wanting to disable the codebits for rear lambda, SAI etc. 

I've attached my HN SW0001 file to help you.  It's relatively well defined, as is ESKONF and all the SAI stuff, rear O2 etc.

By using my defined file - which isn't as full as the FULLY defined CB file, you can get a grip with the map names and what they do.

Use this to help define your OWN file, by comparing my defined data to your own.  Use WinOLS to connect the windows are pair up the data.

Do one thing at a time, and make sure it works.  I've start with enabling left foot braking because it's a one bit change, and go from there, once you get going it's easy man.  MAKE SURE YOU CORRECT THE CHECKSUMS BEFORE YOU FLASH IT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: