Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitchell on demand (wiring diagrams, torque specs, etc)  (Read 8336 times)
ddillenger

« on: December 02, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »

Weary of posting this, but It was given freely on a public forum.

ondemand5.com

login - atisk5user
password - shopkey5284

You must use internet explorer to use it. Good luck.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
k0mpresd

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 02:52:18 PM »

how is this not blantent stealing?
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:01:49 PM »

You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, and distribute insignificant portions of materials retrieved from this Site provided (a) it is used only for informational, non-commercial purposes, etc, etc.

I don't quite know how to answer that, other than it is a paid subscription by an academic institution. As long as you're not a commercial entity, I don't see the issue with it. That institution has at its discretion the ability to allow remote access to their subscription.

That being said, anyone with the authority to delete it is welcome to.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
k0mpresd

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »

i feel a paid log in is exactly that, someone paid for it. maybe that person doesnt care theyre supporting a possible infinite number of other user under their account. maybe they do.
maybe i shouldnt care either.
maybe it doesnt matter because i dont know the source.
i just know how i would feel if my paid log in for a particular site was posted with no discretion. thats all im really saying.
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 03:20:17 PM »

I understand what you're saying, and if it were a commercial subscription, I'd agree. The fact of the matter is that it's provided by a library and given to anyone who walks in the door. I had my reservations about posting it, and if any of the moderators feel it was an error in judgement, I understand.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
k0mpresd

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »

thats why i said maybe it doesnt matter because i dont know the source. seems like it doesnt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: