Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2.7t Stage 3 Base tune Questions  (Read 4134 times)
b4A4nowA6

« on: April 08, 2015, 09:22:02 PM »

Hello everyone! I putting this here because it is about tuning questions.  I am just about to "finish" my Stage 3 build. I still need a fuel pump and intercoolers later. I will try to get to the point. I have OEM RS6 turbos, stock MAF, and EV14 730cc@4bar injectors. 
                  The question would be, In order to get the car started and drivable.. Do I only really need to change the maps for;
1. Fueling- Target AFR
2. Injectors- scaling for my ev14s
3. I can run with Zero WGDC or unplug the N75 right? - Just run off of spring pressure for the time being in order to get everything else worked out.
 3.1- such as my fuel trims and PID and then timing right?

Thanks for your input guys.. Sorry i did not use the map definition names (LDRXN and what not) I did not have the ones I needed memorized and was in a hurry to make this post.  Thanks again guys! Can't wait to be on the road again.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 09:59:31 PM »

KRKTE, TVUB, KVB, MLHFM will get you a running car.

Leave the n75 plugged in. The stock LDRXN and associated stock PID will work fine unless you have a crazy tight wastegate, in which case, don't do that.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
b4A4nowA6

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 09:35:05 PM »

Thanks Nyet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: