Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Air mass measuring without MAF-Sensor  (Read 11090 times)
ducki

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 06:12:49 AM »

Hi Dmitri,

I thank you for your remarks.  Smiley
After my first tuning has destroyed two clutches, I became a little anxious.  Angry
As I've written, I do not want a "race car", but only a properly functioning engine.
The Ducato engines this "jtd-generation" have unfortunately very large scatter. As I have unfortunately a very low power. I just want this deficit and reach the 128 hp and torque of 300Nm. That's all I want. The clutch can tolerate no more than 315 Nm.
Can I sent my OLS Project (WinOLS) for control from you via PM?
prj

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 06:29:25 AM »

I am afraid I don't have time to look at anything in Spring, as I have a huge queue banging on the door already.
To save the clutch, use lower IQ at low revs, and then ramp it up towards redline. Maybe even stock IQ if the clutch is so much on the limit.
Airmass measurement will give you very little, it's the IQ that the torque depends on first and foremost.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
ducki

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 07:22:20 AM »

Thank you that You have answered so quickly.
I can understand that.
I currently have the original software on it again. Engine is not pulling his shirt out of his pants. Angry
The clutch I have to go back anyway, it spins. Cry
Maybe you later in the year some time for myself.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: