Pages: [1]
Author Topic: tdi SOI AND DURATION  (Read 6611 times)
Domi

« on: October 29, 2013, 04:54:51 AM »

hi guys

i need some input from you guys please.

when changing duration  and soi

do you guys only change the SOI or duration aswell. i have heard that guys do 38 deg durations on polo tdi 130pd. and iv'e also heard
not to go to more than 30 btdc is this correct. can someone help me understand please?
manfred

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »

soi to change is to be treated with caution
the engine begins to knock at little change

I post a screenshoot -
here can you can see Injection duration vs. Soi in crankshafts degree from a 130PS Tdi PD
AleS3

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 03:58:45 PM »

hi guys

i need some input from you guys please.

when changing duration  and soi

do you guys only change the SOI or duration aswell. i have heard that guys do 38 deg durations on polo tdi 130pd. and iv'e also heard
not to go to more than 30 btdc is this correct. can someone help me understand please?

The duration maps are to be changed if you want to inject more than indicated on the reference axis (from what i remember 60 mg/r in tdi 130cv)...the Start of injection map are to be tuned only for hard tuning, if you have high duration and conseguently high egt it helps to drop egt.. to achieve a soft tuning on tdi 130cv you can retain stock  duration and soi, just request more fuel through other injection maps:)...38° of duration are more than 200cv on tdi 150cv....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: