Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from ME 7.4.6 study lab  (Read 2392 times)
jovaan

« on: April 28, 2014, 03:09:39 PM »

Hi,

As I had to register to dozen sites trying to get info about ME 7.4.6 (and did not find any), I forgot to introduce myself in here.

So I am a seasoned SW engineer that recently got in his head to try to modify contents of ME 7.4.6 himself.

If the purpose of this forum is to spread information without "secret handshakes", I am all for it. Then I will contribute my findings in here. But in some posts I have seen "Noobs should not try this" and "If you don't know don't ask" attitude, I don't like that, it sounds like these secret clubs many other sites seem to be.

On general comment, many threads and comments here are labeled "ME 7.x" -compatible. None of the programs or methods I find (for example to find location of CDKAT flag) mentioned in those threads worked for me. I guess most of this stuff only works on 7.1.x and 7.5 ECUS - tell me if I am wrong. 7.4.6 seems to be different in almost every way - checksums, code portions, places of flags...

Finally, I'd like to know who and why place -1 negative Karma for me. I think I have not been inpolite to anybody. Should noob not ask any questions before intro, or what is that?

All the best from jovaan
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:13:02 PM by jovaan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: