Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are my goals... Ha I haven't been asked that since highschool.  (Read 3308 times)
jackson.amrol@gmail.com

"you sir are an animal"

I want to bring carburetors back, I miss going up hills in my jeeps, then crashing backwards because I just crossed a stream. Or flash my brain back to stock. Back before my Audi, before the bimmers, jeeps. Back when I could spin a honda to 12k and replace the entire thing for less than a grand. Back when I had a couple 14 second probes and thought they were fast. Now keep in mind this is long before my love for flat powerbands, and maps for every situation. Back when I needed a car for every different situation, here in Concord, NH we've got 4 seasons. Winter, WINTER, mud season, and road construction. Now that ditching the interior is simply ridiculous, and I just can't drive around at WOT..My goals. I don't know, is your daughter hot?<- that's what I used to say. I guess I'm calming down bit with age, my goal is a nice daily driver that is comfortable, functional in any environment. That I can always rely on to put the power down when its needed, to play with where it's somewhat acceptable, and that will keep me relatively safe but still put a smile on my face.

I've got a 2010 subaru legacy which will remain stock until it's paid off. Long drives, kayak racks, snowstorms, and driving with the pups(both my own and those of the furry persuasion)Can't beat it..
I've got a 2001.5 audi a6 4.2. <- this one I play with. 6sp, 4.11's, behind a 4.2L. lowered, sitting on 20's. DONE RIGHT.

While I spray a few bottles through it, that's not really where I'm headed. With all the 2.7t guys, and rs6 tunes available, and the dyno just down the street.... 4.2TT just sounds so mean....

Lost, No.. My minds around here somewhere..
Shh, I'm calling my mom.. "It's 3AM" SHH!
Mom, is there such a thing as kosher pork?
"I'm not bailing you out tonight"...
jackson.amrol@gmail.com

"you sir are an animal"

Remember these?

Lost, No.. My minds around here somewhere..
Shh, I'm calling my mom.. "It's 3AM" SHH!
Mom, is there such a thing as kosher pork?
"I'm not bailing you out tonight"...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: