Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Purchased a kkl from well known vag website  (Read 2146 times)
Integrated_20

« on: December 20, 2018, 11:34:35 AM »

Alright I've run out of options. I purchased a kkl from ECS tunings website because I've read on here about all the problems people have run into buying cables off eBay.  So far I've had 0 luck trying to get this cable to work and it's been almost a week now. I tried the drivers that are given with the cable to no avail. Uninstalled everything and reinstalled numerous times. Will anyone help me get this thing working and I'll compensate you for your time?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:00:12 PM »

You'll have to give us more than that. What does it show up as in device manager? What drivers are you trying to install? What program are you trying to use it with?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:26:54 PM »

Take it apart. Most likely has a CH chip inside... trust me I had the same issue. Got an MPPS today, hopefully it works.

But yes also look in device manager, that will atleast give some info about it. You can check ID of it if it shows up atleast in properties.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: