Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coooooooo  (Read 2027 times)
joker79

« on: March 04, 2022, 03:18:33 PM »

Bla bla
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 12:46:14 PM by joker79 » Logged
Bitshifter

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 07:35:02 PM »

So I have the following HW changes on my A3 8P 2.0TFSI 2007

2.0L TSI EA888 V1 Tuning-Kit K04 BAR-TEK
2.0L TFSI EA113 Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit HPFP - VHDP, RQUAHDPK only?  

That`s right.

2.0L TFSI EA113 Upgrade Relief Valve for HPFP system <---- Do i need to alter anything in sw when changing this?  

No.

2.0L TFSI EA113 Audi S3 K04 Injection Valve Kit 100% matched <----------- KRKATE, i have it at 0,03000

That`s right.

2.0L TFSI EA113 Sparkplugs & Coilpacks RACE Kit BAR-TEK <--- I have stock ign maps, and with current tune i have a retard between 3-6kw after 4800rpm but no registrated knocks.

If you see retard, it come from knockdetection!

2.0L TFSI EA113 Low Pressure V3 RACE Fuel Pump up to 800HP BAR-TEK <--- What should i think here? Change LEPWMMX lower?  (stock 92% now) KFFLAF?  (atm It holds 5bar through the rpm)

Leave it. There is no reason to touch because, it is the MAX!!! So the maximum woundn`t reach: perfect, there is more control reserve.

Big Ching Chong China FMIC
Catless 3" turbo-back Cobra Sport exhaust

So, basically "S3" stuff with some extras.

It makes 290whp (Meassured on 2wd hubs) and 464nm at lambda 0,83-0,84, V-power 98 fuel.
I have a good punch from 2800rpm-5500rpm but it doesn't like to make any power above 6k (no HW issues, just a shitty operator = me).
Its really black in the tailpipes as you can see.

Thats normal for EA113.

What kinda peak and hold boost levels are you running on the BWA engine? What hp/nm do you see with a similar setup? Were do you see the sweet spot on lambda?

Much more...330-350HP! That depends on your skills. With your (HW) setup you will reach 300HP with small changes. 

Since I don't have all the knowledge, spare me from comments that I don't understand the logic (pretty obvious i don't:Smiley)

So you know your problem! Wink

joker79

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 12:07:58 AM »

World is full of.....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 12:46:52 PM by joker79 » Logged
prj

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 04:06:19 AM »

2 deg ignition with 0.81 lambda at 5.5k with STFT at 25%.
Using VCDS to log.

Well, let's put it this way - at least the engines are pretty cheap these days, so you can blow a few up before you learn what you are doing and use proper tools for the job.
Do a longer pull on this tune and you will 100% melt something.

Also, what you wrote in previous post makes no sense whatsoever.
VHDP and RQUAHDPK do not affect lambda. It is for high fuel pressure control.
Basic understanding wouldn't go amiss before screwing with this stuff, but like I said, engines are cheap for this old stuff these days.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 04:10:49 AM by prj » Logged

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
joker79

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 10:56:59 AM »

2 deg ignition with 0.81 lambda at 5.5k with STFT at 25%.
Using VCDS to log.

Well, let's put it this way - at least the engines are pretty cheap these days, so you can blow a few up before you learn what you are doing and use proper tools for the job.
Do a longer pull on this tune and you will 100% melt something.

Also, what you wrote in previous post makes no sense whatsoever.
VHDP and RQUAHDPK do not affect lambda. It is for high fuel pressure control.
Basic understanding wouldn't go amiss before screwing with this stuff, but like I said, engines are cheap for this old stuff these days.

I am not surprised you commented, wonder if your life is miserable, haven't seen much from you other than being a Besserwisser.

I did not say that lambda was controlled by vhdp nor rqua...i said by leaving it out a got a richer mixture, calculations was offset.

I was trying to get some tips on sorting this out. Since we run it in open loop, there is basicly 2 things controlling fuel and boost...for now!

And basic understanding is your word to go with i see on previous post...I have 15 years experience of building cars/engines and racing, i understand "basics"

And fyi we made 15 runs at 16-22 sec on 5th gear w/o grenading the engine. And if it blows up I'll buy 2 more, maby 3.

But don't bother answer my posts please, i have nothing to gain from shitty comments.

prj

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 03:20:37 PM »

I am not surprised you commented, wonder if your life is miserable, haven't seen much from you other than being a Besserwisser.

I did not say that lambda was controlled by vhdp nor rqua...i said by leaving it out a got a richer mixture, calculations was offset.

I was trying to get some tips on sorting this out. Since we run it in open loop, there is basicly 2 things controlling fuel and boost...for now!

And basic understanding is your word to go with i see on previous post...I have 15 years experience of building cars/engines and racing, i understand "basics"

And fyi we made 15 runs at 16-22 sec on 5th gear w/o grenading the engine. And if it blows up I'll buy 2 more, maby 3.

But don't bother answer my posts please, i have nothing to gain from shitty comments.

Neither vhdp not rquad have any effect on mixture.
And the rest of your childish ramble just further shows that you have no idea what you're on about.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
joker79

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 03:22:01 PM »

Neither vhdp not rquad have any effect on mixture.
And the rest of your childish ramble just further shows that you have no idea what you're on about.

Pffff....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: