Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [ask] How to remove o2 sensor from the file? ME7.5  (Read 3974 times)
gino32

« on: April 07, 2020, 10:56:41 AM »

Hello i have a problem with removing o2 sensor from my file. Can someone can help me with doing it?

My car is a4 b6 1.8t AVJ.
Ecu ME7.5 8E0906018B 0004

Thanks
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 11:19:52 PM »

Nope

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 10:02:29 AM »

Not sure why you didn't bother describing what you tried.

It is extremely rude to make people dig through your binary. They may not have a definition for it.

If you want some help at least itemize what you have tried and what you haven't.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
K92

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 10:45:49 AM »

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Section ESKONF and all below.
Probaholic1

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 01:54:03 PM »

I read that, I have ME7.1 what software would be best to use to modify those binaries, I was trying to use TunerPro but doesn't show up like in the description.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 01:59:43 PM »

I read that, I have ME7.1 what software would be best to use to modify those binaries, I was trying to use TunerPro but doesn't show up like in the description.

I have no idea what you are asking.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 06:15:59 AM »

loading your file alone into tunerpro wont do anything, you need to have the appropriate map pack for your exact file software number and software version to show the map locations and tables. You got a long way to go.... read the wiki tab to get a overview of what you need to do to accomplish the task youre doing 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: