Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SEAT Ibiza 20VT, Cupra, Cupra R (6K0906032 and 6K0906032AB) ME7 Narrowband  (Read 9168 times)
fever

Looks like I finished map pack for my Ibiza. It's not full, but contains pretty much everything you will ever need.
Double and triple checked everything as i can (even with IDA), still some mistakes are possible though.

Suitable with mk3 20VT SPORT and Cupra model with AQX engine code and 6K0906032 ECU,
also with mk3 Cupra R AYP engine code and 6K0906032AB ECU.

OLS and KP. OLS saved as 1.8 version.

Cheers!!
alrobe

Many Thank !!!
Axis

Looks like I finished map pack for my Ibiza. It's not full, but contains pretty much everything you will ever need.
Double and triple checked everything as i can (even with IDA), still some mistakes are possible though.
Please post your .idb file from IDA, then other people won't need to duplicate your work if they need to check some more in code.
Mo Arif

What version of WinOLS was this designed for?
slklite

Hello, I'd like to know if you managed to remap your car ?

Thank you Wink
wesselh93

You sir, You are a hero.

Using your map pack for a while now, seems there was no matching map pack for these ECU's until I stumbled across this nice little topic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: