Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bosch Porsche ECU Identification  (Read 2813 times)
MidEng64

« on: June 23, 2017, 09:39:23 PM »

Hello,
I am looking for information on a Bosch ECU. The Bosch P/N is: 02600020883
Which is reflected on the attached photo. The Porsche P/N is: 98761832002 Also reflected in the attached photo.
There is a second label that the numbers don't seem to lead anywhere when searched on line.  :crazy:

I was told the ECU was from an 06 Boxster 987S, A/T (tiptronic) with 54K for mileage. I was not supplied the VIN.
I have searched on line for information for this ECU for over a week. The closest I came was, the Porsche P/N is good and seems to match. I get conflicting info when I search the Bosch P/N. One search on line said it was a ME7.8. But I can't seem to verify that.

I need to track down the data sheets for this and the pin out so I can see what is on it. I need the TCU/TCM information from it so I can put that in a stand alone TCU I have on in the works through PCS (Power train Control Solutions) so I can use the transmission in a mid engine project I am planning for.

Any assistance would be a huge help. I have other photos of the circuit board if needed for additional reference. Heck, I have questions on that as well as I can seem to locate any of that info on line either.

Thx,
Kevin
KasperH

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 02:40:06 AM »

Getreibesteuerung=TCU, but I can't really tell if you know that already? Smiley
MidEng64

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 05:27:49 AM »

Yes I knew that the German label means TCU. But when I was searching the Porsche p/n it just comes up as Control Unit. 

I tried looking up the Bosch p/n using TCU and came up empty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: