Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Changes in ME7.5 Maps with cubic modification  (Read 2913 times)
PerryRhodan

« on: August 23, 2015, 08:31:35 AM »

Hi,

I hope my english is understandable.

I want to make a theoretical consideration about needed changes in ME 7.5 maps when i would build my engine new.
Its an Audi engine and the possibilty stroker - cubic - conversion could be from 1781 ccm to 1998 (11% more) or 2051(14% more) ccm.
Without speaking about mechanical possibilities i want to know which maps really must be changed for that?
For the first exampel all other things from engine are the same.

I think the required changes could be KRKTE at first with a little be higher value (11 or 14%)? The next change I think could be little bit reduce of boost maps. The reason could be, that the turbo is the same in this exampel and the air mass is than also the same from the Turbo - but the engine have more cubic. So the turbo have less possible air mass at the same rpm than before. Is that right?

What other maps must be changed in THIS exampel?

Next exampel could be 1998ccm or 2051 ccm with bigger turbo, bigger injectors and so on - the normal package ;-). Then i would use ols300 the tuning.
But to understand what happens I would speak here about exampel one.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:34:44 AM by PerryRhodan » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 10:17:53 AM »

KRKTE and fupsrl are the main things.

Problem is, just about everything else is different to, from VE, to KR, to timing

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Larger_displacement
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:52:38 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
PerryRhodan

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 05:49:24 AM »

Thank you, you are right. Its more then only a little bit.

Thanks for this tip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: