Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AdBlue off instructions  (Read 1635 times)
Musa

« on: December 29, 2022, 06:17:50 PM »

Hello all,

How to do AdBlue off on some cars? For example, with Mercedes C-class EDC17C66, you need to disconnect SCR ECU. But how does it work with other cars?

I have PSA with MD1CS003/MD1CS006, how to do 100% AdBlue off on these cars? Some say you need to unplug something, others say not needed.

Thank you.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 08:36:19 PM »

More then one way to do it, and one is the "correct" way. If done correctly you do not need to unplug anything because the functionality was fully disabled so the system doesn't need to be touched. The other method is to unplug the injector and remove all error fault paths related to that system. The later method is a hack but works most of the time.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
terminator

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 08:37:51 AM »

But the SCR unit sends CAN msgs to another units, right?
Musa

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 10:05:26 AM »

More then one way to do it, and one is the "correct" way. If done correctly you do not need to unplug anything because the functionality was fully disabled so the system doesn't need to be touched. The other method is to unplug the injector and remove all error fault paths related to that system. The later method is a hack but works most of the time.

But sometimes other computer in the car can still pick the signals up right? And what do you mean with a hack?

It would be very nice to have files where I do not need to disconnect anything since I am very bad with tools  Grin
Musa

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 10:07:12 AM »

But the SCR unit sends CAN msgs to another units, right?

I don't understand it either
terminator

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2023, 07:42:32 AM »

In theory the SCR unit can be switched off in the Can Gateway module.
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2023, 08:59:32 AM »

But sometimes other computer in the car can still pick the signals up right? And what do you mean with a hack?

It would be very nice to have files where I do not need to disconnect anything since I am very bad with tools  Grin
Well then you better be ready to pay someone. This isn't mhh, you want something then figure it out or post in for sale section for a proper solution. If you dont know the definition of a hack use Google for Christ sakes
Ps
The other posts in this thread are pointless
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 09:02:52 AM by _nameless » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: