Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bentley B5 A4/S4 Service Manual  (Read 11004 times)
rob.mwpropane

« on: May 09, 2012, 06:25:54 PM »

Hey guys, I have a slight problem. My lovely wife "spring cleaned" my manual out the door, and I'm lost without it. I was wondering if anyone has a copy they could send me, or point me in the right direction. I don't feel so bad asking for this, as I have previously purchased this. If not, no worries, maybe you could help with my 2 problems.

1) I recently replaced a bearing, everything went well, but I'm unsure the torque to put on the 14 mm Allen bolt in the hub. I searched online, found 2 different torque specifications, and frankly I trust you all over what the net says by and large.

2) My windsheild washers are intermittent. I need the pages that describe how the wiper motor comes out. I think I could manage this, however I find it much easier to analyze the manual before I dive in. Thanks in advance.

On a side note, if someone has a used copy of the Bentley manual that they no longer need, I'd be happy to buy it at a reasonable price;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:16:16 PM by rob.mwpropane » Logged

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
marcellus

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 09:47:43 PM »

You can get the S4 bentley in PDF format along with a few other things from here:

http://socals4.com/repair/  Wink
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 12:10:06 AM »

You can get the S4 bentley in PDF format along with a few other things from here:

http://socals4.com/repair/  Wink

I have not had time to look at this, but thank you for your efforts.

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 08:51:10 AM »

I just wanted to say that this is exactly what I needed. It included pdf's for both S4 and A4, both 058 and 06A blocks for the 1.8t. So thank you again. Smiley

www.MWPropane.com
marcellus

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »

NP   Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: