Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: questions regarding KFLAMKR/KFLAMKRL based fueling..  (Read 21112 times)
sn00k

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 08:39:32 AM »

then why wont it enrich further in the 0.0 column.. while when the least bit of CF is present, it enriches just as it is supposed to.. is there something limiting the enrichment from KR when there is no knock present?

matchew: any pointers as to how i find this routine? i have dissassembled the 032hn bin..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:41:24 AM by sn00k » Logged
phila_dot

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 09:16:57 AM »

then why wont it enrich further in the 0.0 column.. while when the least bit of CF is present, it enriches just as it is supposed to.. is there something limiting the enrichment from KR when there is no knock present?

matchew: any pointers as to how i find this routine? i have dissassembled the 032hn bin..

If your definition and changes are correct, then the only thing it could be is that the conditions that enables the entire LAMFAW function are not being met.

This would be much easier to diagnose if you could actually get some real logs.

It is very easy to find LAMFAW by just x-ref lamfa_w.
sn00k

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 10:17:03 AM »

found it..

what do i need to log? im going to give tonys logger a go as seems to be able to connect atm.

lamfawkr ? where do i find this one..? =)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:21:08 AM by sn00k » Logged
sn00k

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »

hmm.. the axis "rl" for KFLAMKR and KFLAMKRL should be at the same adress, right?

i had a look at nyets map-pack for the mbox, and tonys tune using KFLAMKR/KRL-enrichment, and in those definitions the KFLAMKR map has a different reference to rl then the KFLAMKRL..

from what i can tell, reading the funktionsrahmen, these two share the same axis, "SRL06GKUB"..
phila_dot

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 09:25:39 AM »

hmm.. the axis "rl" for KFLAMKR and KFLAMKRL should be at the same adress, right?

i had a look at nyets map-pack for the mbox, and tonys tune using KFLAMKR/KRL-enrichment, and in those definitions the KFLAMKR map has a different reference to rl then the KFLAMKRL..

from what i can tell, reading the funktionsrahmen, these two share the same axis, "SRL06GKUB"..

Same axis 0x18292 in M box.
prj

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 10:31:41 AM »

Look, set KFLAMKR to 1.0 across the board and KFLAMKRL to your target lambda.
Then test and log.

One map at a time.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
phila_dot

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 06:27:57 AM »

In the screenshot you posted, you have KFLAMKR and KFLAMKRL backwards.

KFLAMKRL should contain desired lambda and KFLAMKR should be the factor.

Also, make sure that you have the "Major Order" set properly in your XDF definition.
sn00k

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 02:07:30 PM »

phila_dot: yeah, i think the "major order"/"populate by row/column" was set backwards in this case, i have rearranged it now.. and i will try to log it tomorrow.

actually, i set the KR/KRL maps up backwards on purpose Grin
..but the values should still read lambda OR factor around 0.8-1.0, so it should work just fine this way.
making the KFLAMKR your 0 CF "base map" based on rl and rpm.. and then just multiplying it by factor when CFs rise.. instantaneous enrichment in predefined % no matter where you are in the map..

..if i get this to work with the 0.0 row, this would be THE way to set up fueling in these ecus.. no delays.. having knock enrichment intact, the BTS working as intended and then some lamfa for pre-emptive WOT-enrichment only.
phila_dot

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 04:44:12 PM »

Ahh...ok. I see what you're doing.

You may want to follow prj's advice if the major order doesn't solve your problem.
sn00k

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 10:31:33 AM »

Look, set KFLAMKR to 1.0 across the board and KFLAMKRL to your target lambda.
Then test and log.

One map at a time.

so.. after some digging into this i find my approach of setting the maps up backwards didnt really work.. i took prjs advice and now i got it working 100% after some flipping of major order etc.

the correct way to do this is as per FR and setup KFLAMKRL to the target lambda, and to use KFLAMKR to add/retract fuel in needed regions.
Bische

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 11:32:32 AM »

so.. after some digging into this i find my approach of setting the maps up backwards didnt really work.. i took prjs advice and now i got it working 100% after some flipping of major order etc.

the correct way to do this is as per FR and setup KFLAMKRL to the target lambda, and to use KFLAMKR to add/retract fuel in needed regions.

What does 'flip major order' mean? Im not using tunerpro, is it something done to the definition?
phila_dot

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 12:15:54 PM »

What does 'flip major order' mean? Im not using tunerpro, is it something done to the definition?

Yes, if you define the x and y axis backwards then the major order needs to be changed from ROW to COLUMN because otherwise the z data will not be laid out properly. I don't remember if there is an equivalent in WinOLS.
sn00k

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 08:25:47 PM »

it has to do with how the data populates the cells.. if it fills in from left to right untill the grid is full, OR if it fills in from top to bottom.. =)
Bische

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 11:01:58 PM »

Thanks Smiley
prj

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 01:12:11 AM »

Problem solved Tongue

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: