Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Immo3 Cluster Swap Problems  (Read 6213 times)
cossie1

« on: April 07, 2014, 07:52:03 AM »

Ok I have a 2002 Skoda Octavia vRS track car, and both LCD screens have now failed on the original cluster ( have stripped the cluster down, removed the LCD, refitted and got them working again, for them to fail again shortly after.

So I have decided to swap it out for a Cupra R cluster instead (looks better in a track car).

I already had the SKC for my original cluster, but Vag K-can commander connected and read the SKC fine also from the original Cluster.

When I connected up the replacement (used) Cupra R cluster, Vag K-can commander is unable to connect / read to give me the SKC / Pin, however I had no problems with Vag Eeprom Programmer so happy days Smiley

I initially had a few issues with vagcom not finishing the adaptation on channel 50, however I managed to sort that by using a later version of vagcom, so I now have my Cupra R cluster coded in, and the immo3 is happy with this cluster and both my keys, no faults no flashing immo light on the dash.

However with the Cupra R cluster fitted, the electric windows no longer work, and I can not connect to the CCM (central convenience module) in vagcom.

If I refit the original cluster, then the CCM is working fine and my electric windows work again.

So does anyone have any idea how to get my CCM working with the LCR cluster ?

Also I noticed after re-reading the eeprom from the cluster (after coding it in with vagcom) with Vag eeprom programmer (as Vag K+ can commander still won't connect), it no longer fills in the info (vehicle make / model, mileage, immo type, skc etc etc)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:54:34 AM by cossie1 » Logged
eliotroyano

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:59:14 AM »

Did you take note from your old cluster your CAN Gateway code and recode the new one? That could be the problem.
cossie1

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 10:26:17 AM »

Did you take note from your old cluster your CAN Gateway code and recode the new one? That could be the problem.

CAN gateway was and still is 00006, I have rewritten it as that also just incase
eliotroyano

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 05:07:21 AM »

CAN gateway was and still is 00006, I have rewritten it as that also just incase
Can you post OEM and Cupra R cluster codes/part numbers behind it?
cossie1

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 05:34:06 AM »

The Skoda cluster is 1U0920911C  KOMBI+WEGFAHRSP VDO V03

The Seat cluster is 1M0920922F  KOMBI+WEGFAHRSP VDO V04
cossie1

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 09:24:20 AM »

Ok managed to sort it in the end, was simply a case of over writing the shop# in vagcom on the instrument cluster, even though it had the same number on both clusters already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: