Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Info wanted on Immo correction/off  (Read 4379 times)
scoot1043

« on: August 30, 2015, 11:57:20 PM »

Hi, have got a issue of my car starting, running for about a second and then dying.

This was following flashing a tuned map to my Me7.5, I have since got the flashed map checked and it was ok, It also on a friends Ktag flashed on ok. and no issues. But still got the issue.

So I am thinking maybe it corrupted the 95040 chip (IMMO)??

Any advise on fixing this issue?

I was thinking that I will need to get a EEPROM programer and test clip to read and write the 95040 chip while in situe?

Would this work? or be ok?

Also would i be able to correct the data for IMMO to keep it working?

ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 12:11:30 AM »

Stop crossflashing binaries. You used an immo2 flash on an immo3 ecu (or vice versa).

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
scoot1043

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 12:31:38 AM »

Stop crossflashing binaries. You used an immo2 flash on an immo3 ecu (or vice versa).

Ah, ok this would explain the issue maybe. So what would be the next step.

Will I need to read and write the immo chip? As it now has the wrong data ok?

So will need  immo data off the same ecu number and write that into the immo chip?

I'm not shore what immo I have it a 2001 gti 1.8T aum.
ECU is: 06A 906 032 DR BENZIN ME7.5 0003
adam-

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 02:20:02 AM »

What file did you flash on, and where did you get it?  Can you flash the original file back on to get it to run?
scoot1043

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 02:27:50 AM »

What file did you flash on, and where did you get it?  Can you flash the original file back on to get it to run?

Hi, A friend that tunes and does this a lot sent it me. Before sending the ecu to him I couldn't get it into boot mode but havent tried since.
Got it back same start and die. he says using his ktag the map is ok.

If trying to flash via nefmoto  via car OBD it says immobilizer not authenticated.

I tried getting galetto to do it in boot mode. but says boot mode inactive.

I do have the factory file but without boot mode I cant get it to work. i need to try it again...

hummm.......
ddillenger

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 03:15:35 AM »

You need to post the ecu number, and current software number. Then bootmode write an immo off eeprom that matches the binary.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
adam-

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 04:35:20 AM »

I don't see the point in immo'ing off just because your mapper can't write a good file based on your orig.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: