Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Advice solicited - PES supercharger build for ATQ  (Read 11810 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 07:52:33 PM »

Dude I can't understand what this says, or maybe I'm just refusing to listen. I have worked on / helped with tuning of
B6S4 with a pes charger, a c5 s6 with a pes super charger kit, and just a month ago PES charged 4.2R8 so it can be done.
I for one hope he stays the course.

I have yet to see a properly tuned fi b6s4 using an NA ECU.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
jaymemaurice

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 07:49:19 PM »

I guess he could use 2.7 coils, and then the rest of the harness should work, but since I don't know what he would control with a n75 valve,
and then its the mapsensor is all he would gain

In a supercharged application, wouldn't the only real benefit of the MAP sensor be just to avoid constant re-tuning as things break/wear?? Shouldn't charge pressure be predictable based on compressor characteristics?

I don't care to make enough torque to rip apart the auto transmission. I'm looking for 3 ME7.1.1 ECUs locally now - I'll keep the current one stock, pick up one to read the ME5.9.2 - try to use the rework station at my office. Two more to work on the tune.

Does anyone know the recommended gap and temperature of the plugs that were included in the 2.8 PES G2 kit?
Snow Trooper

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 11:54:34 PM »

What ecu # do you have on the 2001?  It shouldn't be too difficult to tune on the existing ecu.  I just tuned a S6 with manual conversion and a PES sc kit.  Don't worry about the current 5.92 tune, if it's anything Like their ME7.1 tunes it'll target 12:1 Afr all the time and run like crap.  If you need help or advice please ask

Are you who I think you are? Email hidden :/

Pm me please and thanks.

cartoons?
6A 61 72 65 64 40 76 6C 6D 73 70 65 63
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: