Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: P1555 Charge Pressure exceeded code  (Read 25747 times)
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2016, 01:45:30 AM »

Hey Aragorn, if you'd like to write your own mapping for this hybrid, I would recommend my current file! It is a fully defined A6 150hp base (1024kb), but I can give you my file that is adjusted for 225hp timing and KFMIOP/IRL. Might be a better base to start from since you have a longitudinal engine. Just need to find out if it cross flashes with your current ecu.

littco

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2016, 07:12:28 AM »

Except if the temp changes, or the altitude changes, or ... etc. etc. the boost will drift, and unless you numb all the deviation codes, you'll eventually throw a code.

Even worse, fueling might start going all over the place too, unless you're really anal about getting fueling right at a variety of WOT boost levels.

The latter isn't as big a deal on wideband 1.8ts, though so we can agree to disagree.

To each his own. I have no problem with people who decide on open loop boost control, as long as they're aware of the downsides.

We're in the Uk Temp changes and elevation aren't really going to play that big a deal in all honesty!

I've attached a file I recently did for an HTA30 that's running 500bhp, completely open loop and solely controlled by KFLDRL. Works really well and can just as easily be setup or smaller turbo's and injectors.

prj

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2016, 03:45:25 PM »

Conclusion drawn from this thread:
Not one person in this thread understands ME7 boost control.

1. LDDIMNN is the reason the DC can not go much below what is defined in KFLDIMX. This map is used on many 1.8T.
2. When you make a "base file" you usually set CWMDAPP to 16 and LDRAPP to 0 if you have half a clue.

As for open loop boost control - this is for people I mentioned at the beginning of this post.
Yeah, those who can't tune ME7.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2016, 08:11:06 PM »

1. LDDIMNN is the reason the DC can not go much below what is defined in KFLDIMX. This map is used on many 1.8T.
Wasn't aware of it. Don't tune 1.8t

2. When you make a "base file" you usually set CWMDAPP to 16 and LDRAPP to 0 if you have half a clue.

A base file should not request 60% DC if lde<0, period.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
n0ble

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2016, 11:01:36 AM »

Conclusion drawn from this thread:
Not one person in this thread understands ME7 boost control.

As for open loop boost control - this is for people I mentioned at the beginning of this post.
Yeah, those who can't tune ME7.
Very good points!!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
prj

« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2016, 12:11:08 PM »

Wasn't aware of it. Don't tune 1.8t

A base file should not request 60% DC if lde<0, period.

lde does not matter in this case, look at LDRPID and learn.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »

lde does not matter in this case, look at LDRPID and learn.

I understand, but I see no reason to set a lower bound for I in any PID.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: