Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED9 boost help needed.  (Read 6128 times)
martymonaro

« on: December 05, 2011, 02:40:25 AM »

I am trying to raise the deisred load/Boost on attached file. It doesnt seem to matter how much I raise the desired load and load limiters(that I have found) the desired load will not go above 185 and desired boost above 2240. I am assuming there is a limiter I am missing and hoping someone here can help me find it.
I have attached original tune and one I am playing with to show what maps I have changed and some log files.

Thanks for any assistance in advance..

P.S if anyone has a damos for this file could you pm me please.b
thom337

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 09:31:38 AM »

Can you post what maps you changed so we don't have to go though and find them in your file?  Grin
matchew

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »

Eas1 one to find! Wink

You probably want to address some of the other changes you have made before you turn the boost up further.
martymonaro

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »

Matchew,
             I am glad it is a easy one to find, Any chance you might tell what that is?  I know I made a lot of changes to see how it resonded incl adding timing over whole table's ect but with the boost it was running it coped OK. I will rectifiy all when I get boost up.

Thanks Marty
martymonaro

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »

Or can you help point me in the right direction, Is it a single value or a table I am looking for?

thom337

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 06:58:32 PM »

Just post the names of the maps you changed and by how much you changed them...most people would probably be more quick to offer basic MED9 advice if they didn't have to download your file, import it, and then go through it to identify and label maps...then do a comparison of ori vs tuned.
RaraK

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 06:10:12 AM »

Or you can go into the MED9 tuning thread and ask your question there Smiley 

There are some pictures of what i had to change in my file, go compare Wink

those pictures are not 100% up to date, i did some changes to the hpfp control, but other than that it should get you started.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: