Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Me7.5 Stage 1  (Read 9101 times)
Blazius

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 07:33:26 AM »

I just figured I might need a degree or two after peak boost but like you guys said, fuel and boost first and go from there.

I'll be getting some Kessv2 stuff soon so I'l be logging as well when I do.

Is it true that Kessv2 automatically corrects checksums? I think i even heard winols does it now. Guessing some of the guides are outdated now.

its your choice what you want to checksums with but I use me7sum and it works perfectly. I think I rather trust me7sum and the members ( nyet) who have made it instead of replica mpps or kess.
SlashProm

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 10:12:51 AM »

If that's what the forum uses and trusts then that's what I sahll use Smiley.

Is it just a drag and drop your file in style CMD? as that's what I gather from the topic on it. And does it correct the checksum's or just check to see if they are valid?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 10:18:41 AM »

All of your questions are answered in stickies, FAQs, and the tuning page

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
SlashProm

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 10:21:17 AM »

Sorry for the clutter Nyet. I'm not that great with the search button, I either come across 50 topics where people are asking the same question or put in too many keywords and get nothing. I'll have a good read through everything I need tonight.

Who knows, maybe this will become a decent all in one for people like me starting out Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: