Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MKIV R32 SAI / Rear O2 Delete  (Read 2232 times)
ARJ0019

« on: March 04, 2020, 08:07:25 PM »

I'm in the process of making a custom exhaust for my MKIV R32 and I am trying to save some money. All my O2 sensors are dead, and the SAI does not work properly. This means I need to replace them or code them out because they currently have readiness errors. Additionally, I want to code out the rear O2 sensors so that I can go catless.

I've heard it's possible to code out the SAI and Rear O2 sensors with a program called galetto. I've also heard that there are a few ways to do the SAI code out, and one of them is harder to detect than the other. What all do I need so that I can do this? What are my options?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:40:25 PM »

What are my options?

1 pay someone
2 read wiki / search similar posts and DIY
3 create a thread and post tons of lyrics -> argue with everyone -> goto 1 (popular way here)

choose wisely  Wink

galletto app / dongle just a flasher not editor
codeout front o2 sensors is a bad idea..
ARJ0019

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 09:50:58 PM »

1 pay someone
2 read wiki / search similar posts and DIY
3 create a thread and post tons of lyrics -> argue with everyone -> goto 1 (popular way here)

choose wisely  Wink

galletto app / dongle just a flasher not editor
codeout front o2 sensors is a bad idea..
I'll be leaving the front O2 sensors in. I just don't want to have to deal with the rear ones.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 11:27:35 PM »

So it is safe to say you posted this question w/o reading a single sticky or guide?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: